O’Donnell, Neil T.
Attorney Neil O’Donnell is a Pennsylvania Board Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Advocacy who has been practicing law for over 25 years. Neil was accredited by the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification. Only 159 attorneys in Pennsylvania are designated Board Certified Specialists in Civil Trial Advocacy.
Only Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers are allowed to identify themselves as specialists or experts in the trial and litigation of civil cases. The requirements to become Board Certified include having had a sufficient number of trials, including jury trials, passing an examination, and obtaining positive confidential reviews from other lawyers and judges.
A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh Law School, J.D., cum laude, Attorney O’Donnell was admitted to the Pennsylvania and United States District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, in 1987. In 1990, he was admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, United States Supreme Court. His practice areas include Personal Injury, Product Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Premises Liability and Truck Collisions.
Attorney O’Donnell is a member of the Pennsylvania, American and Federal Bar Associations, National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Trial Lawyers for Public Safety, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Pennsylvania Association for Justice and American Association for Justice.
His numerous recognitions include Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Top 10 and Top 100, National Trial Lawyer Top 100, Best Lawyer, Litigation Counsel of America Fellow, Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Rating, American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Lawyer, Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America and National Association of Distinguished Counsel’s Melvin Belli Society inductee.
Personal Injury; Product Liability; Workers Compensation
1987, Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania; 1990, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
College: King’s College, B.A., summa cum laude, 1984
Law School: University of Pittsburgh, J.D., cum laude, 1987
- Lifetime Achievement Membership – America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Melvin Belli Society Inductee
- Pennsylvania, American and Federal Bar Associations
- Wilkes-Barre Law Library Association
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Association for Justice (Member, Board of Directors; President 2001)
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- 2007-2014: Multi-Million Dollar Advocate
- 2004-2016: Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
- 2008: Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, listed in Top 10
- 2007-2015: Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, listed in Top 100
- 2016: Philadelphia Super Lawyer, listed in Top 100
- 2014: Litigation Counsel of America Fellow
- 2010-2014: National Trial Lawyer Top 100
- 2011-2017: Best Lawyer
- 2014: Best Lawyer of the Year
- 2002-2016: Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- 2013-2016: American Society of Legal Advocates Top 100 Lawyer
- 2015: Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- 2015: National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC)