McKenzie, John F.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- University of Virginia, B.A. 1994
- University of South Carolina, J.D. 1998
- American Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Workers Compensation Educational Association
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- John Belton O'Neall American Inn of Court
- South Carolina Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Jack was born and raised in Columbia, South Carolina. His practice focuses primarily in the field of civil litigation, which includes auto, property, and commercial subrogation claims, along with personal injury and workers' compensation cases for individuals. He speaks Spanish and has an extensive general practice with the Latino community throughout the State of South Carolina.
Jack has received the highest available peer review rating (AV) through Martindale-Hubbel and has also been rated Preeminent for Legal Ability and for Ethical Standards by his peers. He was invited to be a member of the American Society of Legal Advocates, a nationwide organization of elite attorneys, whose membership is limited to 100 attorneys per state. Jack is an instructor for the Personal Injury Seminar given by the South Carolina Bar, as part of the South Carolina Bar's Bridge the Gap Program. In 2014, he was again voted by his peers to be a member of the Midlands Legal Elite in the area of personal injury law.
Jack is a board chair of the South Carolina Hispanic Outreach and the Digna Ochoa Center for Immigration. He is actively involved as a member of the City of Columbia Tree and Appearance Commission.
Jack lives in Columbia with his wife and their two beautiful daughters.