Jasinski, George J.
I am attorney George Jasinski. I put more than 30 years of personal injury law experience to work for my clients every day. You can count on me to work hard, be thoroughly prepared and treat you with respect and care. My staff and I are responsive to our clients' needs and dedicated to making them feel comfortable throughout the process.
For a free consultation, please call my Palos Heights or Chicago offices at 708-761-6608 or 866-919-6319. You can also send me an e-mail. I represent individuals, families and workers in Illinois.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Illinois, 1979
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1980
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1979
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
- B.S. - 1976
Honors and Awards
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Illinois Super Lawyer
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, 1980 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 1980 - Present
- Illinois Bar Association, 1979 - Present
- American Bar Association, 1979 - Present